If you’re a busy mama of a tween girl who has a lot on her plate 🙋♀️ (um...laundry, meals, school, kids, shopping, work, etc.), you are in the right place. 🙌
If your mom radar is going off and you know puberty is just around the corner (or has already started) for your girl, then you are in the right place. ✅
If you want to give your daughter the best education on puberty that is easy to understand, low stress, and dare we even say "fun", you are going to love this. 🎉
If you are more comfortable with a modest, protective, and delayed sexuality approach 💕 rather than the early sexualization most curriculums are teaching our kids today, then you need GirlTribe Nation's premiere online class
Growing Up Girl
You knew this day would come, but it kind of snuck up on you didn't it? 😅
She was your little girl and then, bam, things seemed to change overnight as hormones started bombarding her brain and body.💥
Why does she have to grow up? I know, sniff. Those days of tutus, sloppy kisses, and giggles were the best! You may be wondering if you are going to survive this stage of puberty? Absolutely, I am going to help you get through this! 🙌
Did you always plan to walk your girl through puberty better than how you learned and experienced it? Right on. I'm with you! 👍
This course is for tween girls between the ages of 9-12. If you are "momming" in this zone, then this is just what you've been looking for! ✅
You are in the right place and I think you are going to be pretty excited that you have found this class. Points to you for looking out for your girl! I can already tell you are a great mom! 🎉
By the end of this class
your girl will…
"The Growing Up Girl class is just what we needed to start the conversations about puberty. It was so great to let Lisa do the teaching and I got to come alongside and answer questions and do all the fun Mother Daughter dates with her. I can't recommend this enough! This class will make your life easier!"
Mandi, Mom to Sara, age 9
What does the VIP Package Include?
I'm so glad you asked! 🙌
If you are looking for high-level access to Lisa as a mom, then the VIP package is for you. 🏆
In addition to the value-packed Growing Up Girl class for your daughter, the fabulous six Mother-Daughter GR8 Dates, the Avoiding Mr. Wrong Bonus Mother-Daughter Date, and the Introvert and Extrovert Personality Teaching Video and Mother-Daughter Date Bonus, you will have access to the GirlTribe Nation 3 Session Class on Conflict Resolution. ⚠️
These three sessions teach your daughter all the tips and tricks to how to get along. Lisa teaches the "how to's" of saying "I'm sorry", learning to forgive, and how to navigate a disagreement.
VIP access also includes an exclusive membership to our private Facebook group with a live weekly coaching session and Q & A with Lisa. 🗣
This is a great place to build community with other like-minded moms who have tween daughters.👭
VIPs are ready for some intentional time, coaching, and support in parenting their tween daughter through puberty.💪
The VIP Package Includes
- Growing Up Girl Course
- Six Mother-Daughter GR8 Dates
- Avoiding Mr. Wrong Mother-Daughter GR8 Date
- Introvert or Extrovert Video Teaching and Mother-Daughter GR8 Date
PLUS THESE VIP BONUSES
Three Sessions On Conflict Resolution
Lisa talks through conflict resolution with your daughter. Let's end this mean girl revolution. Girls can and should be friends - or at least respectful and kind to one another. Often they just haven't been given the tools to know how to work through conflict. We all have conflict, this bonus will give your girl three sessions on how to navigate it. At the end of these sessions, she will have practical tools to know what to do when there is a difference of opinion, a fight, or hurt feelings.
A $150 Value
What You’ll Get:
The GirlTribe Nation exclusive conflict resolution strategy for tween girls. This three part series contains video teachings and practical exercises to guide your daughter through the emotional process of conflict. It will teach her what to do with feelings of anger, resentment, betrayal, and hurt. Give your daughter the gift of conflict resolution and watch her thrive in relationships - even when they get difficult.
- Your girl will learn the importance and steps necessary to say, "I'm sorry."
- Your girl will learn the power and process of forgiveness.
- Your girl will be given the skills to work through a disagreement and have a framework for talking through a difference of opinion. This process will give her the ability to talk through opposing viewpoints with someone and even give her the skills to help moderate an argument between her friends.
- Exclusive private Facebook group with direct access to Lisa and other like-minded moms
- Weekly Group Coaching Sessions With Lisa (6 Total) Ask your questions!
This came at just the right time for us. We were starting puberty and I didn't know what to say. This class is thorough but not overwhelming. The pacing and information is just what we needed as a beginning class. My girl really liked it.
- Chantelle, Mom of Jillian, Age 9
I really like all the Mother Daughter dates. They were easy to follow and had great discussion questions. We had some good talks and a lot of fun, too.
- Kash, Mom of Rindi, Age 10
This was a good follow-up to some of the things we already had started discussing. I really love Lisa's approach to empower the girls to make wise decisions. I didn't want the curriculum that the public school is using and was looking for something that supported our family values, this worked really well for us. I highly recommend it to all the Mamas out there wanting to raise their girls up to have high moral standards.
- Kimberly, Mom of Tania, Age 11
Lisa is a good teacher. I was thankful I didn't have to over-stress this. The online class just made it all so easy. Feeling relieved...
-Jana, Mom of Lena, Age 9
Finally, something that is wholesome and basic. This is just what me and my husband wanted for our daughter at this age. We wanted her to be informed but not overwhelmed. Thank you!
Rebecca, Mom of Hannah, Age 12
Puberty. Oh mylanta! But, we did the class and we are doing much better. Ready to face the future. I really like what Lisa is doing with GirlTribe Nation to help all us moms raising girls. Her teaching style is easy to follow, super practical, and fun. Growing Up Girl is helpful!
Marcie, Mom Of Kasey, Age 11
What’s Inside Growing Up Girl?
Hormones & Puberty
We'll start your daughter off on her success path by tackling the big reason all these changes are happening - puberty! It's not a monster alien invasion, but hormones have started invading.
In this module, your daughter will gain total clarity about the changes her body is going through. Those hormones have the end goal of beginning the process to move her from being a kid to becoming a young woman. Other than her first year of life, puberty is the time in her life that she will grow and change the most.
With all those emotions inside that she (and you!) aren't sure where they came from or what to do with...we talk through it all! Yep, all those eye rolls, the seemingly random emotional outbursts, and explosive tears, they are all coming from those hormones dancing around inside her!
- Learn about the hormones that puberty releases in the hypothalamus
- Understand how hormones trigger changes in her body to start changing and looking more like an adult body
- Alleviate fears and give assurances that all these body changes are something that every girl goes through
- Discover the wide age range that all of this happens (9-12) for most girls - but the timing is different for every girl!
Acne & Skin Care
Our skin is one of the first things people see and notice about us. It is also one of the things that puberty changes pretty dramatically.
This module teaches your daughter how puberty will impact her skin, the causes of acne, and how to treat flare ups. She will learn how to care for her skin and keep it healthy.
Skin care during puberty also means...sniff sniff...yes indeed, she needs to start wearing deodorant. We talk about body odor and emphasize the importance of wearing deodorant as part of your regular routine - everyday! Oh yes, high five Mama, we need to work together on this deodorant thing!
- Skin Care In Puberty
- Body Odor & Deodorant
- Treating Acne
Healthy Hands & Nail Care
Those little girl hands were often covered in play dough, mud pies, and puppets. She has dug her way through sand castles, cookie dough, and your garden. Those hands have played hard! As she grows, so do her hands and her responsibility to care for her nails.
We communicate so much with our hands. Hands that are clean and well- kept reflect on our hygiene and ability to have healthy self-care.
Growing Up Girl teaches tween girls the why and how of healthy hands and good nail care.
We celebrate the fun of being girls and getting to paint our nails!
We also have a special session on nail biting. If you have a nail biter, you don't want to miss this one. We talk about all the problems and offer some great solutions to beat this habit.
- Clean Hands
- Nail Care
- Cuticle Care
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Avoiding Nail Biting
Body Hair & Hair Care
Moooooom! Why is there hair growing here and there? Puberty get's kind of hairy...literally.
This module is all about learning to beat the stress of unexpected hair growth. This class helps your girl anticipate the new body hair that will soon begin sprouting. With this knowledge and confidence she will be ready to care for all that body hair.
Growing Up Girl teaches her all about under arm hair, pubic hair, and leg hair. We talk about shaving as an option and cover shaving safety.
We will also cover how puberty increases oil in her scalp and what to do with oily hair. Oily hair....don't care? Oh yes, we care! We will help you champion a regular shower or bath.
- Oily Hair Care
- Underarm, Pubic, and Leg Hair
Growing Breasts & Bras
One of the most defining moments of a tween girls life - growing breasts! Oh man, when will they grow, how do they grow, and how big will they get?
Some girls are excited, some are terrified, but all are curious.
Does it hurt for your breasts to grow? There are lots of questions and we dive into them all in this module.
Breast buds are one of the first signs of active puberty in tween girls.
Growing Up Girl teaches girls about how and why breasts grow. We emphasize how a grown woman's breasts are amazing because they can nourish a baby some day. We celebrate that girls are unique with their breast growth.
Your girl will learn about what to expect, how to care for her breasts, what a bra is, how to wear it, and why modesty is important.
GirlTribe Nation is all about raising a generation of girls to be fashionable, but modest! Breasts are private parts and not to be shared with the world. We value and encourage modesty in clothing choices and breast care.
- Beginning Breast Buds
- Caring For Growing Breasts
- Wearing Bras
- Should I Stuff My Bra?
- Types Of Bras
Getting Your Period & Basic Reproduction
Aunt Flo is on her way for her first visit. Is your girl ready?
Getting your first period can be crazy scary, you think you are bleeding to death - unless you are ready.
Growing Up Girl teaches girls what a period is and how to be ready.
We want your girl's first period to be an exciting part of becoming a young woman rather than something out of a horror film!
As your girl learns about her uterus, vagina, ovulation, and her monthly cycle, she will be empowered as a young woman to care for her changing body.
We talk through period care including discussions on tampons, pads, and period cups. This class will give her an understanding of what to expect and help her adjust to the new normal of a monthly cycle.
GirlTribe Nation gets excited about your girl getting her period, after all, it is what her body is supposed to do! It means she is growing up to be a young woman!
She will also learn about basic reproduction and how babies are made in one simple, direct talk. This includes an egg from a female and a sperm from a male coming together through intercourse. When united, a baby can be formed. We talk about how a baby takes 9 months to grow and how a new baby is delivered through the birth canal and out of the vagina.
Additionally, we talk about intercourse, ejaculation, the sperm life-cycle, and fertilization of an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, then a woman has her monthly cycle.
- Getting Your Period
- Period Care
- Pads, Tampons, Period Cups
- Basic Reproduction
- How A Baby Is Made
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
Growing Up Girl
A $400 class value
6 of Modules Of The Growing Up Girl Online Course
After completing each module, your daughter will be ready to face puberty with courage and maybe even a little excitement! She will no longer be afraid of the unknown. With course completion, she will be a puberty expert, ready to grow up with more confidence and peace. She might even feel confident enough to help her friends navigate this brave new world of PUBERTY!
- Hormones & Puberty
- Acne & Skin Care
- Body Hair & Hair Care
- Healthy Hands & Nail Care
- Growing Breasts & Bras
- Getting Your Period & Basic Reproduction
We Teach Your Girl She Is SmartGirlTribe Nation has a fundamental belief that girls are smart. In this Growing Up Girl class we teach your daughter that she can make smart decisions that will have an impact on her future.
We Teach Your Girl She is HealthyGirlTribe Nation has a core value that girls can live healthy by making wise decisions about their nutrition, exercise, choices, and delayed sexuality. In this Growing Up Girl class we teach her that her health choices can lead to a life where she can fulfill her goals and dreams. Her choices can also derail those plans with unexpected heartache. This Growing Up Girl class encourages her to choose healthy in all areas.
We Teach Your Girl She is BraveGirlTribe Nation is on a mission to build courage in our tween girls! This Growing Up Girl class encourages your daughter to live with courage. She can do hard things. She can even do things when they aren't popular but that are in her best interest. This class teaches her that she was created with purpose and we are all about empowering her to go out there and bring light to this world.
We Teach Your Girl She Can Be HappyGirlTribe Nation wants to see a whole lot more happy in our girls. We want to see less depression, less anxiety, and less stress in our tween girls. We teach in this Growing Up Girl class that life is a gift. Your daughter will be taught that growing up is a gift. Growing up is what we were born to do! This class encourages joy, embraces optimism, and celebrates your daughter as a treasure.
You'll be given access to one module per week (except for the Introduction materials and Week 1 will be together). This is so that you have ample time to dive into the lessons and do the mother-daughter GR8 date before moving onto the next section.
We do this to protect your time, attention, and focus while sparing you and your girl from intense overwhelm as you talk through all the changes that puberty will bring. This also allows enough time to do some fun and special things for your girl in each category rather than lumping it all together and rushing through it all. Take your time and enjoy each other and every topic that you will be covering.
Plus These Bonuses To Help You Build Your Relationship With Your Girl When You Purchase Growing Up Girl Today!
Six Mother-Daughter GR8 Dates
You don't have to figure out how to start the conversation, what to say, or what questions to ask. It is all there waiting for you! All you need to do is download it to your phone or print it out, and go have fun! Enjoy your girl and invest in your relationship!
A $150 value
What You’ll Get:
Each module has a Mother-Daughter GR8 Date that correlates with the content. As her mom, you will be ready to roll with an amazingly planned GR8 date to invest in your girl. These dates come with on-topic discussion question and gives your girl to ask any questions she has. These dates will let her know that you are there for her and will strengthen your relationship. Each date allows you to:
- Spend Time Together
- Ask Questions To Get Her Talking
- Share Stories From When You Were Her Age
- Dream With Her About Her Future
- Shop For The Supplies She Will Need
- Invest Precious Time When She Needs You Most
- Build A Foundation For A Lifelong Friendship
- Establish You, Her Mom, As Her Primary Information Source
Avoiding Mr. Wrong Mother-Daughter GR8 Date
($25 Value) Lisa guides you through some invaluable discussion topics on boys such as:
- Noticing Boys Differently
- Boys As Friends
- Someday If You Pick A Husband
- Qualities In Boys You Want To Avoid
- (Deceitful, Jealous, Lazy, etc.)
- Qualities in Boys You Want To Look For
- (Honest, Kind, Trustworthy, etc.)
- Dream Session of What Your Girl Wants Her Future To Look Like (SO GOOD for foundational goal setting!)
Introvert or Extrovert Video Teaching & Mother-Daughter GR8 Date
Lisa teaches your girl about what introversion and extroversion in a video teaching and gives you a Mother-Daughter GR8 date to discuss:
- What Is An Introvert?
- What Is An Extrovert?
- Which One Are You?
- How You Can Be Friends With Both!
- How Do You Gain Energy?
- Foundational Teaching For Gaining More Confidence
- Helps To Develop A Solid Identity As A Tween
Frequently Asked Questions
What people asked before signing up for Growing Up Girl:
I think I can do this on my own without a class...
The school already teaches this...
She is not ready...
She already hit puberty and knows everything...
I don’t know what to say and I am busy. How much do I have to do?
Don't forget the awesome bonuses
Is this refundable?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
This online course is guaranteed to be an asset in your daughter's life. We believe in this course so much, that we have a money back guarantee!
For 7 days from the date of purchase you can get a full refund if you complete the class and all the Mother Daughter GR8 dates and don't see results! Your girl will be equipped for puberty and your relationship will be strengthened from the intentional time and discussions you've invested.
Your daughter will no longer fear getting her period or be puzzled about reproduction. After completing all six modules, she will be equipped to make better decisions about her own health and set goals for her future. If Growing Up Girl does not help your daughter prepare for puberty, simply email us at [email protected] with screen shots of all your completed lessons and pictures from each of your six Mother Daughter GR8 dates and we will issue you a full refund up to 7 days from your date of purchase.
Still "thinking about it"?
You should give Growing Up Girl a 7-day risk-free shot if you are motivated by any of the following...
- If you have a daughter between the ages of 9-12. It's not a matter of "if" puberty will happen. It is a matter of "when". It is a comin', mama! If you want to be ready and get her ready, you need Growing Up Girl. 🙌
- It is always better to let her know what is going to be happening before it happens, rather than have it sneak up on you! 👣
- If you believe that the Mother-Daughter relationship should be primary in a girl's life. Then Growing Up Girl is PERFECT for you if you want a class that believes that the Mother/Daughter relationship should be central in your girl's life. 💕
- If you are a mama who is busy and could use a "wingman" in this process. I get it! It take a village, and I am happy to walk through this journey with you. I'll teach and provide the resources, and you be there right alongside her. 🎒
- If you are stick-a-fork in it done with with the sex-ed curriculum that the state is pushing on our kids, then this will give you a perfect alternative (that is night and day different)! This will be a much more measured, helpful-to-your-girl, protective approach to puberty and her body changes. Growing Up Girl always refers her back to you as her mom to be her primary relational and informational source as she grows up. 👩👧
- If you are ready to equip and empower your girl with knowledge and encouragement during this pivotal moment in her life, then Growing Up Girl is going to get you there! ✅
- If you are looking for a little a refresher course on "all the things" that you've already introduced to her, then look no further. You my friend, have found a great resource. 📝
- If you would like to reinforce all you have already done. Sometimes hearing things from someone else can be just what your girl needs to get on board with maybe something she hasn't quite got the hang of....um deodorant...daily showers....washing her hair????? 🚿
- After all you are her mom, and she depends on you to make the best decisions for what she needs. She is looking to you to help her make this crazy transition from childhood to young adulthood. I know you are a mama that cares deeply because you have already been looking for the right resource for your family. Well done!
- Growing Up Girl is the best tween online curriculum to offer a protective, measured, and educational approach that is based on relationships. It celebrates and reinforces the most important relationship she has as a tween - the one with you! 💕
- You recognize this is the best offer you will ever get on the Growing Up Girl course.
- Along with the stack of special launch bonuses, you're totally unwilling to let this opportunity slip by you - and even more unwilling to let a countdown timer get to decide what the next few weeks of puberty preparation could look like for you and your girl. ⏱
- Alrighty friends, that is all I've got... 🙌 If any of these ideas resonate with you then now is the moment. I'd hate for you to pass this by when the cart closes and then regret not taking action. Don't forget you have that 7-day risk free guarantee. ✅
Who needs this course?
- The girl who just turned 9 and is starting to be a little more emotional 😭😤🤪😬🤯
- The girl who is 10 and starting to get hair under her arms 🙋♀️
- The girl who is 11 and her breasts have started growing 👙
- The girl who just turned 12 and will soon start her period 🔴
- Any tween who needs to know what to expect in puberty 🤷♀️
- Any tween who needs to know how to care for her changing body ❓
- Any tween who is a little nervous about growing up 😬
- Any tween who needs some extra love and guidance as she transitions into a young woman ❤️
- Any Mama who could use a helping hand through the tween years 🙌
- Any Mom who isn't sure what to say or how to say it! 🤪
- Any Mama who values time together and intentional conversations about growing up 👭
- Any Mama who has a tween girl! 💞
Growing Up Girl was just what we needed to get the discussions started. Honestly, I didn't know what to say or how to begin. This course made it so easy. We could just watch the videos together. Lisa explained things so beautifully and then I could just do some follow up. My daughter now feels ready to face puberty (or as ready as one can be - lol). We are thankful we are part of GirlTribe Nation and are big fans of Growing Up Girl.
Maria, Mom of Victoria, Age 10
I can’t wait for you to join Growing Up Girl
I personally cannot wait to join you for the next 6 weeks.
Rather than making puberty something that we dread, I really believe we can make it really good and meaningful. I'm excited about who your daughter is and who she is growing to become.
I created this course because my daughter and her friends needed something to help them navigate puberty. I honestly was not okay with the hyper-sexualized curriculums being used in the school system.
I want our girls to understand what is happening during puberty, how to take care of their bodies - and also talk about sex as being something down the road at this age.
I believe that a modest approach can both educate and encourage delayed sexuality for her own good.
I just couldn't find anything out there for tween girls that was online and relational. It needed to be helpful, fun, engaging, and in-line with our family values. So...GirlTribe Nation was born. I hope you love it. It has been a labor of love to create this content and I am so convinced that if we give our girls the very best education, in a way they can understand it, with guidance about how to make wise decisions, they can grow up smart, healthy, brave, and live with a whole lot more happy in their lives.
If you feel the same way, then you are in the right place. We Mamas, we have to stick together.
And hey, I get it, sometimes it is hard to know how to talk about this stuff. That is why I do all the heavy lifting in this course with the teaching and want to empower you to do the relational connection with your daughter. Use this material to strengthen your relationship with her.
If you have a tween daughter, than this is the class you have been looking for! Let's do this!
Remember this opportunity is risk free. If you don't love it and find it helpful to your daughter, we have a money back guarantee!
Growing Up Girl is here for you. I want to make your life a little easier, your daughter's life a little easier, and champion your relationship. Come be a part of our GirlTribe Nation and let's raise this generation of girls to be world changers! Growing Up Girl is the best first step you could take!
I look forward to meeting you inside Growing Up Girl!